We combined a full-size bunk bed + twin-size loft bed in a unique “L” shape that fits perfectly in the bedroom corner. High height = extra headroom between stacked beds and more clearance beneath the loft. Staircase is safe and easy to climb, plus each step doubles as a storage drawer.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Separates into standard beds or converts to another style
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as twin size.
Our corner loft bunk is just that – two full-size beds stacked on one side, connected to a single raised twin-size bed on the other. The result is a super functional “L” shape that fits perfectly in your bedroom corner.
High height = ample headroom between bunked beds and over 4 ft of clearance beneath the loft. Full size provides extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or adult guests.
With space to sleep three, its the ideal solution for a shared bedroom or for any child who loves to host sleepovers. Its also a popular choice for vacation homes where guest accommodations are at a premium.
Staircase is safe for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy. Access loft bed via solid wood, angled ladder with extra wide, grooved steps.
Customize based on your needs. Turn open space under the loft into a study nook, fill with storage, or leave free for playtime. You can even to sleep a 4th by adding a trundle bed to the lower bunk!
The Maxtrix System allows you to convert as your needs change – use as individual beds, or divide into separate bunk and loft.
***Bed can be assembled “mirror image”, but ladder must be assembled on the long side/loft side of bed.
Overall: L: 135" x D: 100.75" x H: 71"
NOTE: Bed is reversible and can be assembled mirror image.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)