Our high corner loft is just that – two high loft beds connected in a super functional “L” shape that fits perfectly in your bedroom corner.
Tall loft bed = more floor space. If ceiling height is not an issue, take your bed up with the high loft. Underbed height measures 52.5”, great for older or taller children and ideally suited to fit desk or storage.
With sleeping accommodations for two, it’s the ultimate solution for a shared bedroom or child who loves to host sleepovers.
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint. Angle version sticks out at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to climb.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts back to a basic twin bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
Maxtrix High Corner Loft Beds with Ladders
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a lower loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and standard Twin or Full size, as well as Twin XL and Full XL.
Twin + Twin Loft
L: 122.5" x D: 80" x H: 71"
Twin + Full Loft
L: 137.5" x D: 80" x H: 71"
Queen + Twin XL: Call store for details